Non-woven fabric classification, water spines nonwoven fabrics.
The water prick process is to spray the high pressure fine water to a layer or multi-layer fiber network, so that the fibers are entangled together, so that the fiber net can be strengthened and has a certain strength.
2. Thermal nonwoven fabrics.
Hot-bonded non-woven fabric is used to add fibrous or powdery hot melt adhesion reinforcing material in the fiber net, which is reinforced by heating and melting.
Three, pulp air flow into the net non-woven fabric.
Airflow into a non - woven fabric is also known as dust-free paper, dry paper non - woven fabric. It is used as a network technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then use airflow method to make the fiber condensed into the net curtain, and the fiber net is reinforced into cloth.
Wet non-woven fabrics.
Wet non-woven fiber raw material is placed in a water medium opening into single fiber, at the same time make different fiber ingredients, made from fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry to the network, fiber under wet condition into a network to reinforce into cloth.
5. Spinning nonwoven fabrics.
Spun-bonded non-woven fabric is in polymer has been after extrusion, stretching to form a continuous filament, filament laid into the net, fiber network by self bonding, hot glue, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, make fabric non-woven fabrics.
Spray non-woven fabrics.
Melt-blown non-woven process: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - cooling - into a network - reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture and non-woven fabrics.
The needling nonwoven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The needle-punched non-woven fabric is used to reinforce the puffiness fabric with the puncture effect of the needle.
8. Stitching non-woven fabrics.
Stitch-bonded nonwoven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabrics, sewing lawmakers is the use of warp knitted coil structure on fabric, yarn layer, of textile materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination for reinforcement, made from non-woven fabric.
Its main purposes can be divided into:
(1) the medical and health with non-woven fabric: gown, protective clothing, disinfection of disposable non-woven cloth, masks, diapers, civil cloth, wiping cloth, wet towel, towel, soft towel roll magic, beauty products, sanitary napkin, sanitary pads, and disposable sanitary articles, etc.;
(2) non-woven fabric for the decoration of the court: wall cloth, tablecloth, bedspread, bedspread, etc.;
(3) non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flocculation, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather soles, etc.;
(4) industrial non-woven fabrics; Filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, coated cloth, etc.
(5) non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection cloth, seedling cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, bags and tea bags, etc.