The same processing under the condition of the cause of non-woven fabric thickness may have the following number: (a) low melting point fiber and conventional cotton blend uneven: the holding force of different fibers have different, generally speaking, low melting point fiber have the holding force is larger than the conventional fiber, also less likely to spread, for example, Japan, South Korea 4080 4080 4080 4080 or the far east, South Asia, there is the holding force of different, if uneven low melting point fiber dispersion, low melting point fiber content is less, because it cannot form enough mesh structure, non-woven fabric is thin, relative to the low melting point fiber content more place to form a thick phenomenon.
Contact information: 13809628969 (miss Chen)
Email address: 3304576133
Address: no. 119, fourth ring road, wentang brick kiln, dongcheng district, dongguan city.
Resolve the problem of uneven thickness of non-woven fabric.
Author：znyswl Addtion Date：2018-04-10 18:19:50 View：
(2) of low melting point fiber melting incomplete: low melting point fiber melt completely, the main reason for the temperature is not enough, for low basis weight of non-woven fabric, usually not easy to produce temperature is not enough, but for the kogi heavy, high thickness products and special attention should be paid enough. The nonwovens on the edge are usually dense with sufficient heat, and the non-woven fabric is located in the middle part of the non-woven fabric, because the heat is less likely to form a thinner non-woven fabric.
(3) the fiber shrinkage rate on the high side, whether it is conventional fiber or low melting point, if the heat shrinkage rate of fiber on the high side, because during the production of non-woven fabric shrinkage issue is not prone to uneven thickness of problem.
The problem of static electricity generation during non-woven fabric production is mainly due to the low moisture content in the air during the contact with the fiber and needle cloth, which can be divided into the following number:
(1) the weather is too dry and the humidity is not enough.
(2) when there is no oil on the fiber, there is no antistatic agent on the fiber. Because the moisture regain of polyester cotton is 0.3%, the result of lack of antistatic agent produces static electricity during production.
(3) low fiber oil content, relatively low content of electrostatic agent will produce static electricity.
(4) SILICONE polyester cotton because the agent has special molecular structure, little oil on the water, is relatively easier to happen during the production of electrostatic, usually feel slippery degrees and electrostatic into positive ratio, the more the more slippery SILICONE cotton static electricity.
(5) in addition to the humidification of the working room in production, it is also an important job to eliminate the oil-free cotton.
The causes of non-woven fabrics are generally similar to those caused by uneven thickness, and the main reasons may be as follows:
(1) low melting point fiber and conventional fiber mixed cotton are not uniform, the parts with high low melting point are hard and the lower part is softer.
(2) low melting point fiber melting does not completely cause non-woven fabric to be soft.
(3) the high shrinkage rate of the fiber can also cause the problem of non-woven fabric softness and hardness.
Up Page：No Next Page：Non-woven fabrics have those USES and advantages and disadva